Jan 6, 2010

Lets give Bloging a try in 2010.

Wow 2010!!! I can't wait for a new year.  A lot happend last year, there was a lot of strugles and stress, and love and happeness.  All in all it was a good year.  Riley turned 1 and is such a monster, I love that little guy! Brady turned 5 and started Kindergarten, he loves it.  He is sociable that he just takes to new situations so easily, I love the litte man he is growing up to be.  And the biggest thing to happed to us last year, Brandon and I built our dream home.  It is everything I ever wanted.  I is a home that the four of us can grow in and be happy forever in!!!  I can ony hope that this new year bring love, change, and prosperity to all my family and friends.  As new and important things happen to our family I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment